"One thing that will never change is that things will always change." There's a bite size brain snack for you. (ck out others on my blog) Everything in this life is subject to change on a moments notice.
My daughter, Lori, not only likes change but invites it. She not only invites it, she's an agent of it. She's a bright young woman with a quick mind that will always find a way to be occupied. When she sees something, it comes naturally for her to view it not as it is but how it should or could be. Now this attribute can have a few downsides but we're not talking about those.
The great outcome of this attitude is that her world is alway in motion. Things are ever changing and becoming something different and better than what they used to be.
If a room is in neutral, Lori sees it in color. If a relationship is stagnant, she infuses energy into it. If an activity is boring, she conjures up fun. I just love that about her. People like Lori are the folks in your life that you gravitate to when your looking for ideas, for out of the box thinking and just plain good times.
Whether you welcome change or detest it - it's coming. Here are some things you may be able to do to "deal".
1) BE OPEN - take the lid off the box you live in
2) SEE NEW OPPORTUNITIES - stick your head out of the box and take a peek
3) MAKE A DECISION TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT - put one leg up over the side of the box
4) GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW - jump out of the box
5) ONCE YOU'VE DONE, DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT - pick up the lid to your box
6) IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TRY SOMETHING ELSE - put the old lid on the old box with super glue
See, that wasn't hard. Your now LIVING outside your boring box. Enjoy!!!!