Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stand By

I wanted to let my blog friends know that my life has been crazy for the past month - hence the absence of much content here. I have a favorite saying that I gleaned from a friend years ago that carries me through a moment when it's crazy or I'm getting my thoughts together on something or trying to remember something important. I simply say "stand by". It's amazing how different folks react to that statement as opposed to "hold on" or "wait a minute". I'm not sure why but their positive feedback has encouraged my using it.

So I'm telling you, my friends. I have not lost interest in writing just brain space - temporarily.

So please "stand by". My plan is to be back on track soon with a couple of posts a week.

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment